IRCTC allows users to view their PNR and real-time train information on WhatsApp. Passengers on Indian Railways can check their PNR status and get real-time train schedule information on WhatsApp. Railofy, a start-up with offices in Mumbai, created the new functionality. It enables IRCTC passengers to quickly and easily track their journey on WhatsApp. The inconvenience of downloading multiple apps to track train status or other travel information is removed with this function.
A brief about IRCTC allows users to view their PNR and real-time train information on WhatsApp:
Passengers on Indian trains can access PNR status, live train status, information on previous and upcoming stations, and other train trip details via the WhatsApp chatbot. All the information is available by just entering the 10-digit PNR number into the WhatsApp chatbot. For real-time train status, IRCTC passengers can also call the 139-number railway helpline.
Here is a simple tutorial on how to utilise the WhatsApp chatbot to keep track of your trip information.
How to use WhatsApp to check PNR status and real-time train status – Step 1: Keep Railofy’s WhatsApp chatbot’s phone number in your contacts: +91-9881193322.
- Next, update the WhatsApp app on your phone (Step 2).
Open WhatsApp and update your contact list in step two.
- Step 3: Find Railofy and launch the chat box.
- Step 4: Enter your PMR number (10-digits) and submit it through WhatsApp.
- Step 5: The Railofy chatbot will send you all the information on your train trip, including alarms and real-time updates.
- Step 6: Before boarding, you can also WhatsApp the PNR number to receive real-time updates and notifications about your train’s whereabouts.
IRCTC passengers can also place food orders while riding the train. Passengers can purchase meals online and have it delivered right to their seats using the IRCTC app Zoop.
First, save the WhatsApp chatbot number +91 7042062070 to your phone before utilising Zoop to place an online food order. Visit [https://wa.me/917042062070] as an alternative (without the brackets).
- Launch the WhatsApp chatbot for Zoop.
Your 10-digit PNR number should be entered.
- Next, decide which station you wish to order meals from when it arrives.
You can choose from a list of options provided by the restaurants using the Zoop chatbot.
- After placing a restaurant order and paying for it online,
- The chatbot itself allows you to track your meals.
When the train arrives at the chosen station, Zoop will bring your food.
Indian Railways are coming up with new features for the passengers, so that they can have a convenient journey through IRCTC.