It’s been two years, and fans are still hoping for justice in the case of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s strange death. However, the man who performed Sushant’s postmortem examination made a significant surprise on Monday. The man alleged that the actor was murdered rather than committed suicide.
Details on Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered as claimed by a man who performed his autopsy
On June 14, 2020, Sushant was discovered dead in his Bandra residence. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is still investigating the actor’s death, which has been considered a suicide. However, the CBI has yet to file a case closure report.
However, two years later, Roopkumar Shah, a mortuary worker who was present during the actor’s autopsy, made the astonishing assertion during an interview with TV9 Marathi.
“When Sushant Singh Rajput died, we received five dead bodies for postmortem examination at Cooper Hospital. One of those five bodies belonged to a VIP. When we went to do the post-mortem, we discovered his name was Sushant. There were multiple marks on his torso, as well as two or three marks on his neck “Shah was said to have said.
Furthermore, Shah stated, “The postmortem examination was required, but higher authorities were instructed to just photograph the body. As a result, we followed their instructions.”
Furthermore, Shah claimed that after informing authorities that Sushant had been slain, he was asked to work ‘as per the norms.’
“When I saw Sushant’s body for the first time, I immediately informed my seniors that I believe it is not suicide but murder, and I even told them that we should work according to the rules,” Shah said. “However, my seniors told me to click pictures as soon as possible and give the body to the cops, so we performed the postmortem only at night,” Shah said.
It should have been videotaped, according to Shah. According to the postmortem report, the body had ‘beating marks’ and ‘damage marks,’ he claimed.
In response to the allegations, SSR’s lawyer, Vikas Singh, stated that while he will be unable to comment, he maintains that it was not a simple suicide and that there was a plot behind it.
Singh was cited in the Times of India as saying, “I won’t be able to remark because the sisters haven’t notified me about it. However, I feel that Sushant Singh Rajput’s death was not a suicide, but rather the result of a plot. Only the CBI will be able to uncover the plot that led to his killing.”