The city development authority is offering 338 apartments in a variety of industries. So, if you want to buy a house, you should definitely look into the sale information. The latest offer is ideal for people looking to buy a home away from the noise and bustle of Delhi and who require organized parking spots within their housing complex.
Details on the Noida Authority is offering 338 homes with prices starting at Rs 45 lakh
The Noida Authority has announced that applications for these units would be accepted from January 2 to January 31. These include low-income (LIG), middle-income (MIG), and high-income (HIG) apartments (HIG). This auction also includes a couple of duplex apartments.
The flats for sale in Noida Sector 52, Sector 61, Sector 71, Sector 73, Sector 82, Sector 93, Sector 99, Sector 118, and Sector 135 are those that could not be sold or were surrendered by their owners.
The prices of the apartments are as follows:
- The LIG category flats are 66.82 square metres in size and range in price from Rs 45 lakh to Rs 76 lakh.
- Sector 99 has five MIG category flats ranging in size from 74 to 91 square meters. They range in price from Rs 66 lakh to Rs 90 lakh.
- Sector 99 has 16 HIG-grade units with an area of 153.57 square metres. They range in price from Rs 1 crore 39 lahks to Rs 1 crore 74 lahks.
- In Sector 135, three duplex flats with an area of 180 square metres are also for sale. They are priced at Rs 1.79 crore.
- Except for the LIG flats, all other properties will be auctioned through e-auction.